Friday 9 September 2011

This is my blog!

JARVIS COCKER!
Hello, i've taken A-level media for a chance of getting in to journalism and presenting, and I know that  media contributes to this well! I'm also interested in getting an insight, and learning the skills that go in to a film, as I love watching them! Im studying media alongside: dance, theatre studies and english language.

I love music, and my favourite bands and artists are always changing! At the moment I'm really fond of PULP, after seeing them at Reading Festival I fell in love with the front man Jarvis Cocker.

When I get the chance to watch TV i love watching Celebrity Juice...it's comedy genius and i love all of the hosts! I'm also rather guilty of being a fan of the 'reality' series Made In Chelsea, which I also find hilarious.

I'm a typical girl when it comes to my favourite films, good old rom com's and chick flicks are my cup of tea. But my 2 favourites have to be The Notebook due to the actors, storyline and era that it's set in! And my childhood favourite of The Lion King!

So there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment